Copyright © 2014-present www.musiconica.com. All rights reserved.
PAYMENT, SHIPPING & RETURNS
Thank you for visiting www.musiconica.com, an Online Store exclusively for musical learning and instruments. This website is independently operated by PSPI, parent firm of the brand ‘Musiconica’, an India based firm incorporated under laws defined by the Government of India.
To place an order you will need to complete a transaction on the website. This may or may not be assisted with a phone call / web chat with the customer service representative. By placing an order on the site or on phone, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and payment policy published in the appropriate section of the website or affiliated websites where specifically referred to such affiliated websites.
After you have made your selection and added products to your shopping cart, you will need to proceed to the checkout section. In this section you will be asked for address and other contact information as well as payment related information.
Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, your order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the bank or Credit Card Company. It is at this stage that the sale is said to be complete. Thereafter your products will be shipped based on product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.
By placing an order on this site you are entering into a purchase/sale transaction solely with PSPI. This applies to all cases where the payment is made by modes such as credit cards, bank cards, debit cards, cheques, bank transfers, mobile payments and any other available method/s. Your credit card or debit card statements will reflect PSPI. In case of third party statements including bank and credit card statements the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
ii. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
iii. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
iv. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
i. Credit and Debit cards
All payments made against the purchases/services on this website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. This Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Musiconica may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users as well as meeting compliances as per laws set by the government of India.
For purchases exceeding INR 2,00,000/- , as per Know Your Customer(KYC) regulations set by the government of India, it is mandatory to submit a photocopy of your Pan Card. Musiconica will contact you for these details. The following modes of payments are available
ii. Net Banking / Direct Debit payments from select banks
iii. EMI Payments if offered by the payee Bank
iv. Cash on delivery on select products
Additional modes may be made available, or existing modes may be revoked in future without notice, subject to safety of our users’ transactions, Government notification or statutes, or our discretion to maintain user data security. A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases as prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards. For Credit and Debit cards you will be required to submit your credit card number, card expiry date and CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit or Debit card.
All pricing on this website is inclusive of all applicable taxes as set by the Laws of India.
Musiconica may from time to time, offer special discounts and offers. These will be at the sole discretion of Musiconica. The expiry dates of these offers or discounts will be at the sole discretion of Musiconica. These offers/discounts may be in the form of coupon codes or reward points. The exact details of any such discount or offer shall be included in the offer details.
Offers and discounts may not be clubbed or combined in any manner and neither does the buyer have any claim whatsoever to demand the same discount or offer at a later date.
Musiconica offers a Cash on delivery facility on select items only. Check the product detail page to know if COD is available on a particular product.
If you mix a product on which COD is available with a product on which it is not available, then the COD option will be disabled on your cart. You can place 2 separate orders instead.
Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption. Any information you enter when transacting with the web store is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provider, who is authorized and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with, to process your payment instrument that it readily accepts.
Purchases are shipped from our own or third party warehouses/ stores or offices from various points in India. Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 7-20 Business days from receipt of order and payment Depending on the address for delivery.
Order deliveries will be made by our own staff or third party courier and logistics companies or Postal Services usually between 10.30 am – 7 pm Monday –Sunday.
Standard delivery time frame for products is between 10 to 15 days after placing an order. For those who book lessons, the standard turn around time is 7 days, depending upon availability of the teachers specialising in the type of instrument you want to learn. In case it is determined that it will take longer, then the same shall be communicated to you through an email.
Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. In case an alternative person receives and signs at the given address, the responsibility in all respects will be that of the purchaser. Musiconica will take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
Since the transactions are authorized by the card holder, Musiconica does not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order. We are not responsible for damage of products after it has been delivered and duly received by the buyer.
All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through this website. Also the said shortage of goods needs be highlighted and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
Musiconica uses premium delivery services keeping in mind the high value of the products being shipped. Currently we deliver only within India, though special cases involving high value items or quantities can be considered. There are no additional shipping charges for orders within India.
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or exchange possible unless the product has been received in a damaged condition.
To return any items which are damaged or not as per your original order, please return these products to the delivery person along with a remark on the delivery documentation.
All damaged items or items not as per your order that are to be returned must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt, a return / exchange authorization number and in un-used condition, otherwise the same will not taken back, within 7 days of delivery.
Postage and charges for return of these will not be refunded. Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any sale on any opened or used products. Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your damaged package or an item not as per your order, for your refund request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is complete.
- the information that Musiconica collects through the Website, which is hosted and operated from India;;
- the use and role of cookies and similar technologies on the Website; and
- the security measures Musiconica has in place to protect the information that Musiconica gathers through the Website.
This Policy does not govern Musiconica collection of information through any website, or by any other means, other than through this Website, or the collection of information by any parent, or subsidiaries of Musiconica ("Other Entities").
Visitors are encouraged to read this Policy before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, available at www.musiconica.com. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
Musiconica gathers two basic types of information through the Website: (i) "Personal Information," information from which an individual can be identified, and (ii) "Aggregate Information," from which an individual cannot be identified.
a. Personal Information. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access the Website, though certain functionalities such as a membership program, through which purchasers of products may receive discounts on online purchases, participating in any contests, etc., may require registration. Musiconica collects Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to Musiconica - for example, in contacting Musiconica through the Website, filling in the form for applying for a vacancy or while requesting for a visit to the head office of Musiconica, or exploring business opportunities with Musiconica, answering surveys and polls, entering contests, sweepstakes, raffles and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning the Musiconica’s products and special promotions, and purchasing Musiconica’s merchandise. Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address), as well as your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date ("Payment Information"), which will be collected if you wish to purchase any product or merchandise made available through the Website ("Transaction").
b. Aggregate Information. When you visit the Website, Musiconica and the third parties with whom Musiconica has contracted to provide services, may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and pixel tags.
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in the Musiconica’s server log files whenever you visit the Website, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. IP addresses of all Visitors are used by Musiconica to calculate the Website usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Website's servers, and to administer the Website. Musiconica may also use IP addresses to communicate or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with the Policy and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice followed on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many websites.
- Pixel Tags. The Website may use so-called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") to compile aggregate statistics about Website usage and response rates. Pixel Tags enables Musiconica to maintain a count of the users who have visited certain pages of the Website. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and as to when the email was opened and read by the receiver of the e-mail.
a. Personal Information. Musiconica may use Visitor’s Personal Information in any of the following ways:
- Communications. Musiconica encourages the Visitors to contact Musiconica with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used by Musiconica in order to respond to the respective Visitor’s questions and comments.
- Business Purposes. Musiconica may also use the Personal Information of its Visitors for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing its businesses. The Personal Information collected from the Website may be combined with other information collected by Musiconica via other online or offline sources, with demographic information and other information that is available in the public domain. Musiconica also reserves the right to use content uploaded by you on the website to promote you as well as itself through online and offline advertisements.
- Transactions. When you take part in a Transaction through the Website such as purchasing products or merchandise, Musiconica may collect Payment Information from you related to such Transaction as well as other Personal Information such as shipping address for shipping of the ordered products or merchandise purchased through the Website. Musiconica may use your Personal Information or Payment Information in order to complete the Transaction and, if applicable, to full fill your purchase. The Payment Information may also be shared with the third parties, as may be necessary, to complete your Transaction (for example, to process the payment made through the credit card).
- Contests, Competitions and Other Promotions. From time to time, contests, competitions and similar promotions may be organized through its Website that may require online registration by the Visitor for participating in such contest, competition or promotion (which may include name, email, user ID and password). Musiconica may ask you for certain Personal Information during the process of registration for participating in such contest, competition or promotional schemes. Musiconica may share this Personal Information with third party sponsors of such contests, competitions and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by Musiconica), in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest, competition or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, competition and promotion in which you participate through the Website, as they may contain certain additional important information about Musiconica or a sponsor's use of your Personal Information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information enlarge the scope of use of such information in terms of this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall also apply.
- Special Promotions and Product Information. In addition, Musiconica reserves the right to use your Personal Information for sending you the e-mails of updates and announcements concerning Musiconica’s products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from Musiconica at any time (see Section 5 “Choice” below).
- Critical Communications. Musiconica may from time to time and as may be necessary use your Personal Information to send emails consisting of important information regarding the Website, your Transactions, or for notifying any amendments or modifications to the terms, conditions, and policies of Musiconica with respect to use of this Website ("Critical Emails"). Since Critical Emails would consist of important information you shall not have the option of not receiving Critical Emails.
- Third Party Service Providers. Musiconica works with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, credit card processing, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, shipping and other administrative services. Musiconica may share your Personal Information, including your Payment Information, with such third parties, as may be necessary, for the purpose of enabling such third parties discharge the provision of such services. Your Personal Information may also be shared with the manufacturer, supplier of the products ordered/ purchased by you on the Website or with entities responsible for delivering the products ordered / purchased by you on the Website.
- Miscellaneous. Musiconica may disclose your Personal Information if Musiconica believes that it is required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Musiconica, you or others; and (vi) to enable itself to pursue the available remedies or limit the damages that it may sustain.
b. Aggregate Information. Musiconica may analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance the Website security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Website, track success of our email notifications, assess traffic levels on the Website and other usage data, all of which would help Musiconica to provide content tailored to the interests of the consumers, improve the Website and related services and to otherwise enhance Visitor’s experience on the Website. Musiconica may also share the Aggregate Information with its Other Entities and other third parties for provision of such services or for completion of your Transactions on the Website.
a. Special Note for Parents and Children. This Website and the contents therein are intended for a general audience and not intended for utilization directly or independently by children under 18 years of age. If you are a child under the age of 18 years and desire to use this Website or purchase any products or merchandise (if sold through this Website) , please request your parents to complete the necessary registration formalities and complete the Transaction. Any use of this Website or any of its features by a child under the age of 18 years must be under parental supervision.
b. Security. Musiconica has adequate security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Musiconica’s control. Whenever any Visitor furnishes his/her credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted by the Visitor’s browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption method. Even though, Musiconica endeavors to protect its Visitor’s Personal Information, Musiconica cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to Musiconica, through or in connection with the website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with Musiconica is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with Musiconica has been compromised), you must immediately notify Musiconica of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for Musiconica to address and respond to the problem).
d. Assignment. Musiconica reserves the right to transfer any and all information that it collects from the Visitors to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Musiconica’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Musiconica has adequate procedures in place to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may review the information maintained by Musiconica and wherever appropriate, you may request Musiconica that such information be corrected. Musiconica also provides an option for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information, you have previously provided, for which, you may send a mail at the following postal mail address:
Legal and Compliance Cell
Greater Kailash Part 2
New Delhi 110048
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. Musiconica will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there may also be residual information that will remain within Musiconica’s databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
From time to time, Musiconica may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from Musiconica or not. If you elect to receive these communications, Musiconica will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and offer you promotions and coupons.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email communications from Musiconica, you may put up a request for discontinuation of sending of such e-mails by emailing, calling or writing to Musiconica using the contact information provided on the Website or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email received by you. Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email communications from Musiconica. However, you shall not have the option of discontinuing the receipt of Critical Emails from Musiconica.
In addition, Musiconica does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, including Musiconica’s subsidiaries and the holding companies, for third-party's direct marketing purposes if Musiconica has received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information should not be shared with third parties for such purposes. If you would like to submit such a request, you may do so by emailing, calling or writing to Musiconica using the contact information provided above. Please indicate that you request that Musiconica should not disclose your Personal Information to its subsidiaries and/or other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Musiconica reserves the right to change this Policy, and any of its policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Website, without prior notice. Any changes to the Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Website. Use of the Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy, then in effect. Musiconica encourages you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of the Policy.
This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of Musiconica’s practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information through the Website and the manner of use of such information by Musiconica. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the Platform for Privacy Preferences or "P3P") shall have no legal effect, shall not be binding on Musiconica, shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
BBy using this Website, you consent to the terms of this Policy and to the use and management of Personal Information and Payment Information by Musiconica for the purposes and in the manner herein provided. Should this Policy change, Musiconica intends to take every reasonable step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention by posting the updated Policy on the Website.
Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy. The said Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Further, it is irrevocably and unconditionally agreed that the courts of Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.
This Policy © 2014 Musiconica. All rights reserved.