Online Guitar Classes
Musiconica provides music classes in 2 formats -
1. Hobby Classes – Ideal for those who just want to learn the guitar as an extension of their passion, love for music, or simply for self development. Hobby classes include basic guitar theory, various finger techniques, plucking, strumming patterns and popular songs of your own choosing. Prices listed on this page are for Hobby Classes.
2. Certified Courses - Musiconica also provides preparatory courses geared towards preparing students for certified examinations such as Trinity College London, Berkeley School of Music & others. Our offerings include preparatory classes for Western as well as Indian music.
We ensure our students are not only well equipped practically but also theoretically. Many teachers associated with Musiconica hold degrees from prestigious music institutes and provide our students with sound advise on how to go forward with such competitive exams. For more information, you can discuss this with your co-ordinator. You can also contact us on +91 8448449802
Available as an optional add-on, Musiconica’s REWATCH subscription gives all subscribed students to Re-stream their past sessions on our website when practicing. Cited as the most helpful feature, students who subscribes to the REWATCH subscription swear by its usefulness.
If you plan on booking sessions, the REWATCH subscription priced at a nominal Rs 200 per month is highly recommended. For more details, connect with us.
DAYS, TIMINGS & REGULARITY OF CLASSES
Musiconica’s music classes are geared towards college going students and working professionals. These are in essence ‘Flexi Classes’ which are preset to suit your timings and your schedule. After classes are booked, the days, timings and regularity of classes will be as per you.
There is no ‘monthly’ concept for these classes. Classes are based on minimum session booked as shown in the pricing above. What this means is, for eg: if you book 8 classes, it is upto you how quickly you want to take these classes. Whether you want to take 2 classes per week and complete the classes in 1 month or take 1 class per week and complete the classes over 2 months, it is upto you.
To start learning REGISTER NOW FOR ONLINE GUITAR CLASSES
How To Prepare For Your Online Class
- Guitar players should have atleast 3 feet of empty space to his/her left and right side
- Camera should be at eye level pointing towards the Guitar
- Both the Fretboard and Bridgeside hands should be clearly visible on the screen
- We recommend that you use a computer for your class and not a mobile phone
Learn more about HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR ONLINE LESSONS
Equipment Recommended For The Online Classes
- Good quality microphone. Incase you need to buy a mic, See these MICROPHONES available on Amazon
- Wired headphones or wired speakers
- If you plan on purchasing a guitar, see these GUITARS FOR BEGINNERS available on Amazon
- Quick Access to a tuner app on a mobile phone (for guitar students)
- Computer, Register & Pen
Learn more about RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT
- Any discussion or promotion of violence, profanity or abuse will result in the student being removed from the class & the fee forfieted
- There should not be any background noise as it may spoil the experience for others students or teacher
- For any clarifications, the assigned teacher shall be available from 10 mins before the class time to 10 mins after the class is over
- Prices given are all-inclusive and there are no additional charges.
- All individual class packages, except the Introductory offer, include 2 workshop classes by Musiconica's Premium Teachers
- Introductory Offer is applicable only on the 1st booking and only for beginner level students
- First timers can also book a showcase class at the same rate as their prospective package
- Prices are non-negotiable and classes once booked cannot be cancelled or refunded, however the student may reschedule a class
See more Guitar Tips For Beginners
Let's Get Musical!